You are only able to purchase items that you have in the “At-Home” section of your Closet. If you would like to purchase an item you have already returned, please re-add it to your Closet and “Prioritize” it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your closet. However, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability. Once the item appears in the “At-Home” section of your closet, it is available to be purchased.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site that the price shown in my “At-Home” section. Will you match the price?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Why is the "Buy" option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my FTF Closet by Fashion to Figure account to pay for a purchase?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?