No, but it's very simple to “Try-Then-Buy”. We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the “On-the-Rack” section of your Closet. When you receive it, you can make the purchase with just a few clicks in the “At-Home” section of your Closet.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site that the price shown in my “At-Home” section. Will you match the price?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Why is the "Buy" option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my FTF Closet by Fashion to Figure account to pay for a purchase?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?