If the item is a new arrival, the price will be reflected in your “At-Home” section on the 4th day after the item has launched. If it is an item you have “Return Notified”, you will be unable to purchase it as we are preparing your next shipment to replace it. To remove the “Return Notification”, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the item, and we’ll take care of it for you.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site that the price shown in my “At-Home” section. Will you match the price?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Why is the "Buy" option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my FTF Closet by Fashion to Figure account to pay for a purchase?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?